This Quantum SuperLoader 3 LTO-6HH SAS is in great working condition.
The unit has been fully tested and is completely functional.
Included in the Box:
Quantum SuperLoader 3 LTO-6HH SAS
The item may be packaged in an Original or Brown box.
Quantum SuperLoader 3 LTO-6HH SAS 8 Slot, 1 Magazine E7-LLSAE-YF-C Description:
Remotely access and monitor the SuperLoader 3 LTO-6HH SAS (8 Slot, 1 Magazine) from Quantum and keep tabs on your LTO storage array to ensure the system is functioning properly. This is accomplished using Quantum's StorageCare Guardian, a software suite that provides extensive access capabilities to carry out diagnostic monitoring from virtually anywhere with an Internet connection. Along with remote monitoring, the Quantum SuperLoader 3 features data deduplication making it possible to store up to 20x more data using the included DATASTOR Shield backup software. Once configured, data can be transferred to and from the SuperLoader 3 at speeds of up to 2.7 TB/hr allowing for quick and easy backups of large system files and much more.
Quantum SuperLoader 3 LTO-6HH SAS 8 Slot, 1 Magazine E7-LLSAE-YF-C Features:
- StorageCare Guardian
- With StorageCare Guardian you can take advantage of a remote monitoring and diagnostics tool that proactively monitors your SuperLoader 3 over the Internet and uses intelligent diagnostics to remotely service the unit if necessary.
- The SuperLoader 3 comes compatible with all major backup software packages, environments, and infrastructures.
- Reduce data by up to 20x using backup with deduplication. The SuperLoader 3 also comes with DATASTOR Shield backup software for to simplify the process of creating system backups.
- Remote Access
- Access from any web-based browser for remote diagnostics, operations, software upgrades and maintenance.
- Removable Magazines
- Removable magazine(s) provide fast, easy cartridge access.
- Enhanced Capacity
- Take advantage of up to 240 TB of capacity with standard compression, and up to 1,920 TB of capacity with DATASTOR Shield to store large amounts of data.
Quantum SuperLoader 3 LTO-6HH SAS 8 Slot, 1 Magazine E7-LLSAE-YF-C Specifications:
Drive Capacity Native/Compressed/Deduplicated (TB)
40 / 100 / 800
Performance Native/Compressed/Deduplicated (TB/hr)
0.576 / 1.44 / 11.52
Host Interface 6Gb/s SAS Backup Solution Included Software
DATASTOR Shield Single Server Backup
Disk-to-disk-to-tape, disk-to-tape, archive-to-tape in native format
Yes to multiple servers, SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, Bare Metal, Cloud and other functionality
8 or 16 cartridges
Integrated Web-based Management standard on all SuperLoader 3 products
90 to 256 VAC
Operations Cartridge Loader
Single front loader slot (import port) and bulk cartridge loading in removable active magazines
Review System Status, Remote Diagnostics, Browse System Logs, Configuration, Firmware Upgrades, Drive Operations, Remote Management, Check Inventory, System Upgrades
Environmental Temperature Range (Dry Bulb)
Operating: 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C
Non-Operating: -40 to 149°F / -40 to +65°C
Temperature Variation: Operating 50°F / 10°C per hour
Non-Operating: 68°F / 20°C per hour
Operating: 20 to 80% non-condensing
Non-Operating: 10 to 90% non-condensing
Gradient: 10% per hour without condensation
Operating: 79°F / 26°C max
Non-Operating: 84°F / 29°C max
Operating: -500 to 10,000 feet / -153 to 3048 m
Non-Operating: -500 to 40,000 feet / -153 to 12192 m
Agency Approvals Safety
U.S. (UL 1950) Canada (CSA 22.2 No. 950) Europe (EN60950/IEC 950) EMI/RFI ECC Directive 89336 CD BS6527 (UK) EN 55022 (EU) EN 55024 (EU) CFR 47, 1995 FCC Rules Part 15B Class B (MDOC) IEC-003 Canada V-3/97.04 VCCI Class B (Japan) AS/NZS 3548 Australia/New Zealand (C-tick Mark) CNS 13438 BSMI Class A Taiwan
CD, VCCI, UL, FCC, CSA
Dimensions 16.70 x 3.41 x 27.50" / 42.42 x 8.66 x 69.85 cm