This Cisco Catalyst 24-port Ethernet Switch is in great working condition.
The unit has been fully tested and is completely functional.
- This unit contains minor scratches on the top and bottom surface.
Please be advised that this unit is USED and may have already been pre-registered to a previous owner/user. We cannot verify what services or licensing were already activated on this unit.
- By purchasing this item you understand and have read everything described above about the item licensing or Cisco registration of the unit.
- We do not have any information on the previous owner of this device and cannot help you in regards to any registration or support. **
- Please check with Cisco directly for any questions about this device.
Included in the Box:
Cisco Catalyst 24-port Ethernet Switch, Network module C3KX-NM-10G, Mount kit and AC power cord.
The item may be packaged in an Original or Brown box.
- Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560X-24T-L is 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports standalone switch with no stacking option in LAN base feature set. Four optional network modules and license-base software feature provide flexibility, scalability and feature extensibility in order to reduce the cost of development of business needs. LAN base feature set offers up to 255-Vlans and comprehensive layer 2 feature with static routing and SVI interface supporting. WS-C3560X-24T-L is designed for enterprise access layer switching; however, customers can transparently upgrade the software feature to by purchasing either IP base license or IP services license to activity layer 3 capability, 1005 VLans supporting.
Product Type Switch - 24 ports - Managed Form Factor Rack mountable - 1U Switch Ports 24 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports Ethernet Ports Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, FTP, TFTP, SSH Authentication Method Kerberos, Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+ Features Hot swap module replacement, Layer 2 switching, dynamic IP address assignment , DHCP support, auto-negotiation, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, traffic shaping, Broadcast Storm Control, High Availability, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+) Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s DRAM Memory 256 MB Flash Memory 64 MB Flash Status Indicators Port status, link activity, port transmission speed, port duplex mode, power, system Connectivity Slots Interfaces 24 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
USB : 1 x 4 PIN USB Type A
USB : 1 x mini-USB Type B
1 x RS-232 - RJ-45 - management
1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 - management
Expansion Slot(s) 1 (total) / 1 (free) x Expansion Slot Power Supply Power Device Power supply - redundant - plug-in module Installed Qty 1 (installed) / 2 (max) Power Redundancy Optional Power Redundancy Scheme 1+1 (with optional power supply) Voltage Required AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) Features Redundant Power System (RPS) connector Dimensions / Weight / Miscellaneous Width 44.5 cm Depth 46 cm Height 4.5 cm Weight 7 kg Rack Mounting Kit Optional MTBF 208,218 hour(s) Compliant Standards CE, TUV GS, CISPR 22 Class A, GOST, cUL, NOM, VCCI Class A ITE, EN55022 Class A, CB, AS/NZS 60950-1, AS/NZ 3548 Class A, CCC, RoHS, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, KCC, FCC Part 15 A, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1