This Aruba AP-324 IEEE 802.11ac 2.50 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point is in great working condition.
The unit has been fully tested and is completely functional.
Included in the Box:
Aruba AP-324 IEEE 802.11ac 2.50 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
The item may be packaged in an Original or Brown box.
Aruba AP-324 IEEE 802.11ac 2.50Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
- Dual radio 4x4 802.11ac access point with multi-user MIMO
- Supports up to 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band (with 4SS/VHT80 clients) and 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 4SS/VHT40 clients).
- Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
- Simplifies battery-powered Aruba beacon management.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems, and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
- Quality of service for unified communication apps
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted video conferencing, voice, chat, and desktop sharing.
- RF Management
- Adaptive Radio ManagementTM (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
- The Aruba 320 Series APs can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Support for additional 5 GHz bands
- Supports software upgrade to enable additional 5 GHz spectrums when governments expand available frequencies.
- Spectrum analysis
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference.
- Intelligent app visibility and control security
- AppRFTM technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for over 1,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps.
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.
- SecureJack-capable for secure tunneling of wired Ethernet traffic.